Friday, September 27, 2013

FELLOW, IS THIS GREEN OR YELLOW

Hi fellows :)
How's it going?!
First...I wanted to thank all of you for keeping up with me..following me and writing such nice comments. It means a lot...and I try to answer all of you...
Many of you follow me via WHERETOGET...where I try to help you find stuff online...I recently got another request like this on my facebook page...so I will try to help as I can.
Naughty, naughty all of you who like my blog, but don't follow it on social networks... ;)


So, this dress I'm wearing is sooooooooo awsome in many ways...but the most intriguing is the color of it...neither green, neither yellow...so let's call it neon lime :)
During the summer I don't wear so much make up...it's too hot for that...so I keep it simple with just a lipstick and bronzer.
Hope you like the photos :)




I'm wearing: TALLY WEIJL dress, bracelets by H&M and NEW YORKER, shoes PALADIUM, earrings ANASTY ART.


Hugs and kisses :)
Love you all :)

2 comments: