Wednesday, December 11, 2013

READY TO PLAY

Hello my dear ones...
We are at the middle of the week...so you can start planning your weekend if you missed out doing that earlier.
This weekend I'm traveling a bit, but today I'm going on a great party for a little person. :)
Today is my adorable nephews/godsons third birthday!!!
Happy birthday my little love!
A child's birthday party requires a playful or colorful dress code...would you agree?!
I'm bringing lots of  balloons and candy's...and expecting to have a blast...playing games all day long!


 I'm wearing:   ORSAY flower blouse, BERSHKA burnt orange belt, ABERCROMBIE &FITCH neon orange skirt, PIMKIE neon pink pumps, H&M earrings, blue and pink bracelet, TALLY WEIJL orange bracelet in the middle.


Have a great day!
I'll eat some cake for all of you ... LOL
Hugs and kisses :)

No comments:

Post a Comment