Sunday, January 5, 2014

Happy New Year

Happy New Year my dear ones...
Hope you had a nice time waiting the clock to tick midnight.
May this year be much better for all of us, and make us stronger, healthier, prettier,  nicer, smarter and make all our wishes come true.
I haven't had good WiFi these past few days, so my New Years Eve outfit is a bit late...hope you wouldn't hold that against me :)

 I was shining like a Christmas tree, as I love every oportunity to shine regarding sequins! Holographic madneeeeeees!!! :D
If you like some of the items I'm wearing, you are lucky couse many of them are now on sale, what wasn't the case when I bougt them...so hurry up! 
All of the photos was taken spontaneously during the evening, but I wished to post them anyway!
So sorry for the bad quality...most of these was taken by a phone camera :)
Take care!!



 I'M WEARING: ASOS holographic top with iridescent sequins and cutout v back (here), ASOS  trophy jacket in embellished hologram (here) or similar that I also like (here), AMISU emerald bandage skirt, H&M pearlescent necklace, SIX big flower ring, C&A cool ring, CALZEDONIA tights, ROBERTO over the knee boots, old SWAROWSKI earrings, ZARA holographic purse (here) and holographic hair band form BIJOU BRIGITTE.



Hugs and kisses :)


1 comment: