Sunday, January 19, 2014

WHY SO BLUE

Hi guys...
While going through my photos...I found yet another summer look I haven't posted...so on this boring Sunday I ask ˝WHY SO BLUE?˝
Speaking of boredom...one day this summer I had nothing better to do, so I took some lace, needle and a thread, and I sewed by hand this dress I'm wearing on the pictures. It doesn't look perfect, I had to re-cut it few times, and I'm still not too happy with the finished look, but that didn't stop me wearing it in few occasions.
Of course, I wouldn't be myself if I didn't add a little sparkle on it.

Enjoy these few hours left till the end of the weekend.


 I'm wearing: ANASTY ART hand-sewed dress, H&M bracelets, ring and negligee, ROBERTO sandals and FOREVER 18 sunglasses.


Hugs and kisses :)

No comments:

Post a Comment