Monday, December 9, 2013

NAIL ART & JEWELRY by ANASTY ART

Hi...it's me again :D
But who else would write on this page, right?!
I haven't posted about my art for quite some time, so I might just do it now!
If you follow me on Facebook HERE and HERE (oooh...I must open that account on Instagram I'm planning to do for a while) or you have read my previous posts...my first ever, HERE...then you know I'm into drawing, painting, sewing...and creating in general...
My most recent project was a shiny blue fashion turban, and it is so great that I have some orders for it, not to mention the compliments I got wearing it!
I also made a DIY project of embellishing an old shirt...but although it looks nice, I will put some more sequins because it is too simple for me...and then I will post the pictures for you to see.
But for now here are some jewelry and nail art made by me :)


JEWELRY 


NAIL ART


Hugs and kisses :)

No comments:

Post a Comment