Thursday, March 14, 2013

CAMOUFLAGE

One of the prints that nowadays is hard to avoid is camouflage...You can see it on jackets, pants, leggings, shirts, bags...on almost everything fashion related..

In the past few months there was no magazine or fashion blog that didn't post something with the camo print...so I will now join the FASHION ARMY with my camouflage post...



    Ten to fifteen years ago I came across one small store with custom made shirts..and there was that one that caught my eye...different then all the others, unique, not modern at the time..but reminded me on something....on the war, that has passed in my country...on the fact that I was blessed that my father and many others came home safe from the battle, and it somehow appeared like a good reminder that we survived!
I wore it very rarely, mostly home..and cherished it because of the feelings I have for this particular peace. I know this might sound strange! And someone who didn't live their life, or childhood like me, in war, in fear for your loved ones..can't understand that "connection" I made with a peace of material...
  Now...years later..that print is an absolute must have in every  fashionista's closet...
I've tried some of the camo pants and jackets, but never bought one...I don't know why! I love to see all the amazing military looks on others...yet, only piece I have is my dear old shirt...I might do something about that...







I'm wearing: sunglasses, necklaces, belt, ring all H&M, thinner belt MANGO, lace cuff TALLY WEIJL, other cuff C&A, shirt OLD, skirt VINTAGE, booties LOCAL STORE IN ZAGREB, bag VALERIA


And camouflage nail art..




...so..SALUTE!
Hugs and kisses :)

No comments:

Post a Comment