Sunday, June 16, 2013

WHEN A HORSE TAKES YOUR HEART

" There is something about the outside of a horse that is good for the inside of a man."

I find those words by Winston Churchill so true! 
Have you ever been near to a horse? I was...many times...and I have to say they bring out the best in me. When you look into their eyes, you see only the good in the world, feel only happiness and freedom...and peace. Such intelligent and noble creatures!
Horses are by far my favorite animals.They leave footprints on your heart!

That is the main reason I had to have this dress as soon as I saw it.

 

This fabulous dress is from TALLY WEIJL,  shirt is by INTIMISSIMI, shoes, necklace and bracelet from H&M, earrings by SIX, and leggings are from the local store in Zagreb.


God made the horse from the breath of the wind, the beauty of the earth, and the soul of the angel...

You can like my Facebook page here.
Hugs and kisses :)


No comments:

Post a Comment