Sunday, June 23, 2013

Crazy for Daisy

Daisy print...Oh so romantic!
Who can stay indifferent to those pretty white flowers?!
The first minute I saw this blouse, my mind traveled to the back of my closet to find that special inherited skirt in my favorite color. And it was just perfect! It just needed some accessorizing.
Wearing something like this makes you feel like an 80's Hollywood diva. And that feels absolutely wonderful!
Have you seen so much daisy's on one place at the same time? To some it may seem like a bouquet, but I love it!
You can like it too on my Facebook page here and at all fashion platforms you use that are listed left.

I'm wearing: flower top TALLY WEIJL, flower skirt VINTAGE, leather shoes SFERA, earrings and a big flower ring SIX, flowers ring CLAIRE'S, green necklace and hair piece H&M, green double ring, white flower necklace and DIY clutch ANASTY ART.



 Hope you'll have a wonderful week!


Hugs and lots of kisses :)


5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you...It´s nice to hear it from someone who´s blog I follow :)
      Have a nice day.

      Delete
  2. Hello ,

    I'm Valencia, the community manager of WhatIWear. I checked out your blog, and I think your style is awesome! It should be seen by more people! That's why I'd like to invite you to WhaIWear.com. With 900.000 page views a month, WhatIWear.com is the leading street style website in Asia. Plus, we're still growing, so it's perfect for rising fashionistas to have their chance to SHINE at the spotlight.

    Maybe you can post these pics as your first looks on WhatIWear? I bet our members will be rooting for you as well!

    We cannot wait to see your awesome style.
    Click www.whatiwear.com to get started.


    See you soon,
    Valencia
    Community manager

    ReplyDelete