Monday, September 9, 2013

I´M BACK

Heeeey you guys...
I´m soooooo sorry it took me so long to write a new post... and I deeply apologize to all of my followers for my absence!!
I had a few issues that needed to be solved, I took some lessons,  unfortunately had some health problems I´m working on... and my holidays were free from WI-FI...
I know that are only excuses, but if it helps...I have sooooo many pictures for you too see...






I know the summer time is over... but I have my holiday pics to post yet, so on my blog the summer has just begun.

This outfit with the love crop top is chosen to be the first comeback post and I dedicate it to all of you who follow me on all my platforms... Thank You!


I´m wearing FISHBONE  LOVE crop top and boyfriend jeans shorts and flip flops from H&M. The hat is from some store in Madrid.



Hugs and kisses :)

No comments:

Post a Comment