Wednesday, October 16, 2013

ALL ABOUT THOSE SHOES

Hi there...
If you follow me for a while, you probably know I'm not up to date with my posts recently...
So here is another summer look...But if I keep this way...my today's outfit will be posted in spring :D...So I might speed up this a bit...I'll try to post few outfits per day sometimes :)

Allow me to comment this look...that was really all about the shoes. I saw white pair of these one hot summer day while going to the store nearby to buy some groceries.
Such an eye catchers!
I entered the store just to try them on, and the size of the white ones I wanted didn't fit me...and since they didn't have larger, I tried black bigger size. And fell in love with them! They are much more elegant.
Guess what?! - I couldn't resist!
Evendough I got 6 blisters from that leather net that day, you will sure see me wearing them again :)

I'm wearing:  TEZENIS top, H&M shorts, ANASTY ART necklace, BERSHKA belt, TABITA shoes, GUCCI sunglasses and local store bag.

Hope You like it. :)
Kiss

No comments:

Post a Comment