Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Halloween ideas

Hi dear ones,
Since the day of the dead is approaching, I  decided to post some ideas for the halloween costumes, halloween make up and ideas.
I REALLY LOOOOOOOOVE MASQUERADE!!!
Still don't know what I will make of myself this halloween, but I'll post some photos from past years to maybe inspire some of you, since I know there are not so many posts like this out there.
I always look for inspiration for Halloween and masquerade, but I don't want to look too scary...I prefer more sexy scary, or fabulous scary looks :D.

THE BLACK WIDOW
 (and a butterfly painted masque on my dearest best friend J.)

 

ZOMBIE



POISON IVY
(with J again)



SILVER AND GOLD MEDAL
(J. being silver medal doesn't mean I'm  better then her!!!)



 WEIRD TRIBE PERSON :D
(use your imagination)


ALSO SOMETHING STRANGE 

CRAZY BRIDE


DEAD GIRL WALKING

 
 ANYTHING BUT YOURSELF
(REMEMBER HOW LONG MY HAIR IS!!)


ROBOT


 PIRATE


I hope this helped a bit, these are all my work, and just remember...YOU CAN DO WHAT EVER YOU SET YOUR MIND TO...just use your imagination.

Screams and bites for goodbye this time 3:D


5 comments:

  1. lovely, sweet, hot and way-out photos..
    love them...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete