Thursday, October 10, 2013

BOTTLE

Good evening, dear ones...
What's your favorite perfume...if you have one since there are so many to choose from on the market?!
My personal No.1 is GIVENCHY HOT COUTURE...but it's so hard to find it in Croatia and Austria, due to the rumor that they stop manufacturing it.
But enough complaining...let's see what I prepared for you today...
I asked about perfumes because of my new bottle top...it is soooooo cute...and I received so many compliments wearing it.
Also..I have a new bag...HOLOGRAPHIC...but that's a whole new story for me to tell you some other time.
Here are the photos of the look, and if you like it, feel free to comment below.


 I'm wearing:  FOREVER 18 shirt and sneakers, H&M shorts and necklace, ANN CHRISTINE holographic bag, AMISU peplum jacket.

Thanks for visiting.
Hugs and kisses :)

No comments:

Post a Comment