Tuesday, October 15, 2013

ORANGE DREAM

Hello dear readers...
what a beautiful day today!
At least here in Zagreb it is.
I believe a day like this deserves a colorful , vibrant outfit... so I'm posting one that fits the description.

Have you noticed  from the past posts that my favorite summer shoe-wear are flip flops?!
I know they are not elegant and trendy, but I really adore wearing  them all summer long.

Let me know what you think about them, I will be happy to read your comments.
If you want to be first to see what have I been up to, you can follow me on Bloglovin', Facebook, Chicisimo, Chictopia, Lookbook, Starpiq, Trendtation, Twitter ( @acycaa  ) or you can sign by e-mail.



 I'M WEARING:  FB SISTER dress, PIMKIE bikini, H&M sunnies and earrings, SEWA headband and some higher flip flops from a store in Graz.




Thanks for visiting! YOU ARE ALWAYS WELCOME!
Hugs and kisses :)

No comments:

Post a Comment