Friday, February 21, 2014

NOT SO COLD

Hello dear ones.
  How are you dealing with this winter...or the lack of it in this part of Europe?
Any great coats that you haven't had the chance to wear 'couse it's too warm?...Or some warm boots...new hat, maybe?...
I have few of those...
This boots have wool inside...and they are really warm...but I only wore them once or twice since I bought them (on sale..last pair...a bargain!)
And I have a new brown hat with a fluffy pompom that is standing in my closet instead on my head.
But no biggies... (is that the right phrase?!), I shall wear it one day...that day will soon come!

Remember...I now have an Instagram profile, so you can double click all you like...
Thanks for stopping by.




 I'm wearing:  MONSOON dress (here), MARC CAIN cardigan, ZARA boots, MANA jacket.


 
Hugs and kisses :)

No comments:

Post a Comment