Thursday, March 6, 2014

BLOGS FIRST ANNIVERSARY

Oh..what a big day!!
Hello my dear followers and readers (yes..followers have the first place in a sentance right)...
Guess what is today?!....It is OUR anniversary!!!!
Happy anniversary everyone!!!
I say our, because there would be no point saying mine.. 'couse you all are a big part of this blog also!
So...go grab a drink..( CHAMPAGNE ) and some sweets...to celebrate with me!
I'll wait until you get it...
hurry up...
...oh..how long does it take to open that bottle?...
...FINALLY!

Cheers!!!


As I read many blogs...I know bloggers have posts with cakes and balloons all over the place for occasions like this...so let me tell you something.....I don't have it!

But I have some gif-s for you... nooo..not gifts...gif-s...

 FIRST YEAR ALREADY!!!














 I'M WEARING:
ZARA shirt, jacket and boots
FRACOMINA pants
H&M earrings
SIX rings




Thank you so much for your visit.
Hugs and kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment