Friday, March 28, 2014

LIGHT ME UP

Hello darlings...
Today we finally go to Zagreb...I can't wait to see my loved ones!
We haven't visit our homeland for more ten a month now...and we miss it sooooo much.

And guess what...I have news...we finally found an apartment here, so we can get out of this terrible hotel we are in. It's not the hotel that is terrible, but the owners and staff. I haven't seen that anywhere before...such rudeness!

So by the middle of the next week we have to suffer, and then we are free :)

For the trip...I'm wearing something comfy...check it out...


















 I'M WEARING:
FOREVER 21 shirt, AMISU sweater and jeans, H&M necklace and rings, MILLENNIUM bag, ALDO boots, ZARA belt, fur jacket.


Thank You for visiting,
Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment