Monday, March 24, 2014

SUCH A PERFECT DAY

Hello my dear ones...
Monday, ha?!...Hate it or not?
How was your weekend?
I spent the whole Saturday in shopping and sightseeing!
We went to Salzburg and it was just perfect, if I may say.
I saw bunch of stuff and places...there was this park, and sculptures, then there was a museum and kathed.... what??...you don't care about that?what did I buy?...WHAT.DID.I.BUY???
Oh...you want to skip the boring part and cut to the point...OK....I hear ya!
Actually...I didn't find that much things I liked...
There was one skirt in Zara that I tried on and thought I could buy it online if I don't find anything better...but when I got to the hotel (in which I live in for the past two months) I found out it is sold out everywhere...even E-bay....bummer, right!
I also saw a hat at Tommy Hilfiger, but too expensive for a few strings of thatch...
...so I ended up buying only some make up...
...and ice cream (totally addicted if you still didn't know that)...and Starbucks hazelnut macchiato  (I need to point that 'cause to find a Starbucks in Austria is like win the lottery...there are only 3-5 shops in the whole country)...
My beauty supply become greater for two items from M.A.C.-s new Spring collection...A FANTASY OF FLOWERS, LIMITED EDITION, of course.
Highlighter Mineralize Skinfinish PERFECT TOPPING, and Fluidline eye-liner gel PHLOX GARDEN... which are both almost sold out...(I even bought the last piece of that eyeliner here).
 I can't even begin to say how I loooove that color on my green eyes (vanity is my middle name ;) )
For those of you who would like to buy those...here are links HIGHLIGHTER and LINER

And now, as far as my outfit, I wore something comfy yet wonderful (the vanity sentence again)... 






















 I'M WEARING:
MONSOON sequin embellished dress, TEZENIS mat leatherlike leggings, ZARA over the knee leather boots, H&M fringed bag, H&M bow bracelet and rings, ANASTY ART earrings, I AM sunglasses.



 Thank You for your visit,
have a nice day :)
 

4 comments:

  1. Such a lovely photos! I definitely envy you on having such a wonderful spring day, its been raining like crazy here

    http://jeansandroses.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sabina...I will send some sun your way ;)

      Delete
  2. wonderful woman. wonderful outfit.. wonderful photos.. wonderful days..
    just in a city, there are a few sturbucks here, in turkey.
    is there skirt scarcity there? :)
    have a great day....

    ReplyDelete