Thursday, November 20, 2014

TONED

Hi guys...
so...the week is almost over...tomorrow is Friday and hopefully many of you don't need to work during the weekends, so you can maybe go out if the weather suits you.
I like sightseeing...somehow it makes me so fulfilled.
There are so many places to visit in Upper Austria, that will take your breath away...but one of my favorites is town called Passau in Germany, which is near the Austrian border. I already have my favorite coffee shop there, and flavor of course, and I always look forward to spending some time there.
On one of those occasions couple of weeks ago we took those pictures.
I was wearing pretty much everything beige...so it is almost a one tone look, but...there is a twist underneath the jacket...
Hope you like it.

Oh...and regarding the previous post, the blog from the person that chose the theme is  http://dogalvekeyifli.blogspot.com.tr/






















 I'm wearing:
AMISU peplum jacket,
ZARA leopard blouse and asymmetric skirt,
SFERA belt, 
H&M shoes and earrings,
BASEFIELD hooded scarf,
HOFFER bag.


Thank you for your visit :)



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for mention. :)
    You look amazing. .
    outfit looks perfect on you. Love it.
    Also photos s taken great. .

    ReplyDelete