Friday, December 5, 2014

SHOW STOPPER

Hi there ...
Happy Friday to everyone ;)
How are you dealing with this lousy weather...I know it's making me so sleepy and moody...

For today I've prepared you a look with a show stopper coat...that I've literally been stopped on the road in and complimented about...
I combined it with not so ordinary dress as well...but in between shoots I've had to change my shoes, 'cause the environment was not heel friendly...just like the heels weren't cold friendly.

So, because of the "statement" outfit...I kept my accessories minimalistic, at least for me.
Hope you like it :)
Have a nice weekend!!!

























 I'm wearing:
H&M coat (now on sale here)
BETTY BARCLAY fur collar
PASSPORT dress (also loving those here, here and here)
CATWALK heels
PEKO leather booties
BIJOU BRIGITTE bracelet
H&M earrings and rings (similar here)
S OLIVER leather handbag



Thank You for your visit...


2 comments: