Wednesday, February 4, 2015

GIRLY GIRL

Hi beauties,
today I'm here with another personal style post.
When thinking how to name this post, I looked the pictures and it just seemed like such a girly outfit...and I don't mean it in a bad way.
The skirt and boots I have for quite some time, but that sweater...is (kinda) new.
You see...it was a plain black long cardigan before it became my newest project.
And this one was hand full...
I embellished it myself, and can proudly say it took me few days to finish because every flower is sewed by itself...and that's a lot of knots ;)
I think it was worth it...as do some people who stared at it while passing by me...
Hope you like it too...














 I'M WEARING:
LAURA T coat,
DIY cardigan,
TALLY WEIJL shirt,
H&M skirt,
ZARA boots,
S.OLIVER bag,
FOREVER 18 necklace.



Thank You for visiting and have a nice day.

2 comments:

  1. You look amazing.. lovely and cute..
    floral sweater, neclace, looks perfect on you.. suit you much..
    Have a great day...

    ReplyDelete