Sunday, February 15, 2015

Valentine's

Hi dears
As you know, yesterday was Valentine's day and we had plans to go on a small trip and shoot some pictures with appropriate look, but we ended up spending this imaginary holiday on the couch whole day watching TV shows due to my illness. I had a fever since the day before and it didn't stop yet, but in the Valentines day spirit...I wore red pyjama and have hearts painted on my nails...that should count, right ;). So here's one Valentine's inspired pic...


How did You spend Valentine's?

This pictures were taken couple of years ago when we visited Madame Tussauds Museum in Wien, I just never posted them...the quality is not so great because they were taken by phones and I-Pad.









 I WORE:
H&M embellished jeans and denim shirt,
MANGO leather bag,
TALLY WEIJL booties,
faux fur jacket from some small shop in Zagreb,
I AM stars and flowers rings,
the big studded ring is an unique piece from an Italian jewelry shop in Graz,
and necklaces are A'NASTY ART.








Hugs and kisses :)

No comments:

Post a Comment