Friday, April 24, 2015

WOOL DRESS

Hi dears,
sun is finally showing its face here in Austria, and I try to take advantage of it by going outside, taking a walk or at least sitting in front of the window ;).
I don't have so much stuff to share with you, my days are pretty much a routine, so I'm having trouble writing my posts most of the time. But my blog isn't about the stories, anyway... right?!
So let's cut to the point...
This dress (the white one) is kind of a DIY...
I have it for many, many years, and can't remember where I bought it, I only remember it was affordable.
Only thing nice about it was the color and the wool, so I transformed it into this what you can see.
I believe the lace with the pearls just add something romantic to its rough and wintery cut.
Hope you like it...














 I'm wearing:
MILESTONE jacket,
LA REDOUTE long sleeved dress,
ANASTY ART wool dress,
STRADIVARIUS over the knee boots,
NKD bag,
H&M earrings,



Hugs and kisses :)


No comments:

Post a Comment