Tuesday, May 5, 2015

EDGY

Hi beauties!
For couple of years now, over the knee boots are holding the throne for most beloved winter footwear. But, good boots are hard to find, if you can't spend a fortune on them.
I've found mine cruising thru shopping center in Germany, completely by accident. It was love at first sight. But I had to order online from their website because they didn't have my size in the shop. I have to admit, when they arrived at my doorstep I was thinking of returning them...they were so rough, and it was so hard to bend a knee even a bit in them, but leather is known to transform and loosen so I decided to give them a chance...and I'm so happy I did.
They are black and so versatile. You could pair them with almost any bottom or a dress, and they go with many styles.
Today I've styled them in this a bit edgy look, which I hope you will like.

















 I'm wearing:
MANGO coat,
BETTY BARCLAY collar,
MILESTONE vest,
TOM TAYLOR shirt,
ZARA skirt,
HALLHUBER boots,
MARC O POLO sunglasses,
H&M earrings,
I AM rings.



Hugs and kisses :)


No comments:

Post a Comment