Sunday, December 1, 2013

SLEEVE IT, OR NOT

Hello dear ones...
 Happy holidays everyone!
Today is the first Advent Sunday, and I'm still posting my summer looks...shame on me!
Anyway...this dress I'm wearing is such an eye catcher...either for its cut or the colors...it can't go unnoticed. 
And while wearing it to the city to meet my friend on a drink, I couldn't help myself and accessorise it with some more colors...many of them...or to be exact...rainbow like!


 I'm wearing  ANASTY ART dress, NEW YORKER shortest necklace, TALLY WEIJL medium long necklace, NEW YORKER belt worn as a long necklace, shoes from some small shop in Paris, H&M bracelets and a TALLY WEIJL bracelet in the middle.





Have a nice evening...and may your upcoming week be peaceful and happy. :)
Hugs and kisses...

No comments:

Post a Comment