Wednesday, March 19, 2014

BLACK 'N' WHITE

Hello darlings...
Today's post is a bit monochromatic. But that doesn't mean it is boring...oh noooo...that leggings I'm wearing could never be called boring!
This particular piece is pretty eye-catching. I remember one time when I was stopped in the middle of the road by one older woman for questioning about them... ;)
Pretty cool, right!
But even then she missed them by a year...and now...if you want them..you can only try E-bay...in case you like them, of course.

During winter (and fall) it's all about layering...and even though it is sunny outside, temperatures can be low...but I wasn't cold! That's the whole point of it.

So here we go...






I'M WEARING:

H&M leggings, loose shirt and earrings
ZARA leather over the knee boots
 GERRY WEBER long cardigan
MANGO leather jacket
AMISU faux fur vest

Thank you so much for visiting, have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment