Tuesday, March 18, 2014

BOHO JACKET

Hi there...
 Here I am again, as promised!

I fell in love with this jacquard blazer/jacket as soon as I laid my eyes on it.
...I guess I can blame those gorgeous hand sewn embellishments for that.
My whole life I was surrounded with beautiful fabrics since my mom is in the fashion industry... and I always liked jacquard and brocade for it's elegance and high quality. Oh...and those gorgeous prints with shiny threads!
Those fabrics can make every cut special.

 So..I paired this boho jacket with studded shirt and leather-like pants combined with leather boots and some gold jewelry.
To complete the look, I braided my hair and surrounded myself with flowers...
Hope you like it...





















I'M WEARING: 

 MONSOON Saphirra embelished jacket (here)
FOREVER 18 shirt (also seen here)
FOREVER 18 pants (similar here)
ALDO boots (also seen here)
I AM earrings and bracelets
H&M rings



Thank you for your visit...
Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment